Friday, April 3, 2009

The Casserole of Hope

There are a number of blogs I follow on a regular basis. Some are about sports, some about news, and many are humorous (I doubt that surprises anyone that knows me).

Anyway, I recently started following the blog "Stuff Christians Like". It is a guys attempt to "be honest and upfront and hopefully a little funny about the issues the church and Christians struggle with sometimes". He goes on to write that he wants "to say, "Whoa, whoa, please don't judge me or God by Christian radio." I want to admit the times we've dropped the ball on issues or ideas that people called to love their neighbor should have knocked out of the park. I want to blow up misconceptions and preconceptions about what it means to be a Christian."

Anyway, I just read his blog post on "The Casserole of Hope" and thought I had to pass it along". If you grew up in the southern church you will find it humorous. If you didn't, you might find it educational. Either way, you should find it funny. The link is below...

The Casserole of Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment