Thursday, May 21, 2009

Great Rich Mullins Quote

A friend posted this on her FaceBook status today. I "borrowed" it from her for my FaceBook page, but I thought I would share it here as well. And if you are not familiar with Rich, well you should be. I have put a video and a couple of links at the bottom of this post so you can familiarize yourself with him.
I had a prof one time... He said, "Class, you will forget almost everything I will teach you in here, so please remember this: that God spoke to Balaam through his ass, and He has been speaking through asses ever since. So, if God should choose to speak through you, you need not think too highly of yourself. And, if on meeting someone, right away you recognize what they are, listen to them anyway."
Thanks Ronne!


More About Rich Mullins

More Rich Mullins Quotes


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment