Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Google vs. Yahoo vs. Bing - Which Is The Best Option For You?

My default search engine is Google. I rarely use Yahoo, and I cannot remember the last time I used something other than these two. I choose Google because it is the best. Right? Isn't it? I mean, why should I even THINK about changing?

Well, someone with too much time on their hands has created a Search Engine Test. Go to BlindSearch, enter your search parameters and you will be presented with three columns of results. Look at the columns and determine which one you think best matches your query and then click the 'Vote For This Search Engine' button at the top of the page. This will reveal which search engine generated which column. I did two tests, and Google was not the best result for either of them. Maybe I should consider changing...

Thanks To BagOfNothing

No comments:

Post a Comment