Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Faith in Sports: A List of Influential Christians in the Sports World

I found this article interesting and thought others might too.
I'm not going to make this ranked.

I'm not going to say one Christian is more influential than the other.

My purpose of this article is to highlight the men and women that do their job as a believer in Christ Jesus.

I'm aware that this will offend some. I'm aware that there might be attacks on the subject matter. I believe that these people need to be recognized for what they do.

Naturally there will be some off the list...some that I had forgotten about. That doesn't lessen their beliefs or contributions though.
Click the "Faith in Sports" link below to see information on 7 sports figures.

Faith in Sports

Thanks To Prayers For Blowouts

No comments:

Post a Comment