Friday, August 7, 2009

50 State Bingo Or The First Step To World Domination?

What do Hawaii, Idaho, Vermont and Wyoming have in common? Anyone...? Anyone...? Bueller...?


Those are the only four states that have not had at least one of their residents read this blog. Once I have readers from those four states I will be able to set my sites on conquering the world, but I have to knock out the US first (click here to hear evil laugh).

If you know someone in one of those states you can help me complete this step towards world domination by sending them a link to this blog. Surely you know someone that would like to see the dancing wedding party. Or, maybe your friends would better appreciate learning what is meant by the phrase Booty, God, Booty. Regardless of their taste you should be able to find something here to please their palate.

Thanks for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment