Wednesday, September 23, 2009

In Memoriam: Emmys 2009

At some point during most of the awards shows they take a moment to honor people in their industry who have died in the past year. A fellow blogger posted this year's Emmy clip along with these comments. I thought I would share both.
For some reason I always look forward to the “In Memoriam” parts of award shows, especially the Oscars and the Emmys. I always like to see what clips are used of a performance of the deceased and what order they are presented, and sometimes I’m surprised that someone died and I had no idea that they were gone, or just reminded of a great that has passed. And it’s cool that I get to see people I had no idea were behind a film or show that really impacted my life. Oh, and it’s really interesting to see how the audience reacts to each person.


Thanks To Keith at BagOfNothing

No comments:

Post a Comment