Thursday, April 22, 2010

Skipping church. (The definitive rules)

I think we all need this wisdom.
I want to be honest with you.

Sometimes I exaggerate the illnesses of my children so that we can’t attend church. There I said it. I feel better. Andy Stanley, doesn’t read this site so I’m OK. He’ll never know.

But sometimes, I do the exact opposite and try to heal my kids of any Sunday morning sickness they have so that we can make sure not to miss church.

How do I decide which step to take when I see a runny nose? Much like Roxette, I listen to my heart. That doesn’t work all the time though so I thought it might be helpful if I wrote the definitive rules when it comes to skipping church. Feel free to forward these to your pastor or print them in the bulletin for your ministers.
Click the image above to read the rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment